| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Henderson, Nc in May is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 98mm (3.9in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 13:37 long and the longest day is 14:24 long with an average length of 14:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Henderson, Nc May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Henderson, Nc, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Henderson, Nc:
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 182.9 kms (113.6 miles) NW
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 175 kms (108.7 miles) W
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) W
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) WSW
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) NNE
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) NNE
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Norfolk, Va, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) ENE
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 43.3 kms (26.9 miles) ESE
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) S
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE